HexArmor 8" Needle Resistant Arm Guard with Thumbhole
- Abrasion, cut, puncture, and needlestick resistant - ANSI/ISEA cut level A8 for very high cut hazards, ANSI/ISEA puncture level 2, and needlestick level 2 on noted enhanced areas.
- 360 degree protection - Dual layers of flexible and breathable SuperFabric® brand material protect the forearm from sharps, snags, cuts, needlesticks, punctures, and abrasions.
- Better than knit sleeves - 8" Arm sleeve with spandex wrist insert snap fasteners won't fall down, bunch, or ruffle. Lightweight and cooler than knit or leather alternatives
- Long lasting performance - Launderable arm guard lasts 13 times longer than competitive sleeves. Easily washable on site via machine or hand wash.
- Size and packaging - Sold by the each in sizes Small - 2XL. Please purchase 2 sleeves if you need to cover both forearms.
- Note: You may need to order one size larger when wearing arm guards over shirt sleeves, in which case we recommend measuring over your clothes.
Regularly washed your HexArmor® Arm & Body PPE can last up to 300% longer, keeping you and your crew safer. We recommend washing HexArmor® Arm & Body PPE in water that is 30° Celsius or less. However, they may be washed in water up to 140° Celsius without any significant decrease in longevity or performance of the product. As always, inspect your PPE on a regular basis.
- Option 1: Machine Wash Wash on a regular cycle using cool water. We recommend that you turn the item inside out to minimize scratching the tub of the washer. Do not bleach.
- Option 2: Hand Wash Hand wash using mild semi-diluted cleaner and scrub until clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tumble dry inside out on low setting or hang to dry (indoors). Do not iron.
- Store in clean, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight or extreme temperature.