HexArmor Helix 2085 Cut Resistant Polyurethane Coated Gloves, 1/pair
The Helix ® 2085 features a 13-gauge HPPE, and fiberglass blend shell with ANSI/ISEA Level A4 cut resistance and Level 6 abrasion resistance. The flexible polyurethane palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance in dry or wet situations while maintaining flexibility and durability.
- 360° degree cut protection - ANSI A4 rated Cut resistant glove with high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber and fiberglass blend shell is tough and protects from medium level cut hazards.
- Abrasion and puncture resistant - ANSI level 6 abrasion resistance and ANSI level 4 puncture resistance. EN 388 4X43C rating.
- Field-proven powerful grip - Lightweight and flexible polyurethane palm coating with textured tacky finish provides superior grip. Good for wet or dry applications.
- Seamless fit - Comfortable and breathable seamless 13 gauge HPPE shell offers excellent flexibility and dexterity. Elastic knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove. Silicone free.
- Designed for durability - Made to last through wear and tear with a sturdy palm coating. Can be laundered to extend life.
- Sizing - Available in Small through Extra-large sizes.