ProGard Blue SMS Coveralls, elastic wrist & ankle, 25/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
ProGard SMS Blue Coveralls with Elastic Wrist & Ankle
3 Layer Protection without Sacrificing Breathability!
- Comfortable. Lightweight, soft, breathable 3 layer fabric is a good choice where a dry particulate barrier and liquid repellency is needed. Coveralls are treated with an anti-static agent, too.
- Safe. Excellent barrier against water based liquids and is resistant to light chemical splash.
- Multi-use. Ideal for cleanroom, pharmaceutical, food industry, janitorial cleaning, general maintenance, and non-toxic liquid handling.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 and Federal Flammability ACT 16 CFR 1610.
- Packaged 25 Blue ProGard SMS Coveralls with elastic wrist/ankle to a case. For Size Information -see Size Chart below.
Disposable Apparel Material Comparison Chart.
SMS Coveralls, Elastic Wrist and Ankle, Blue
Blue SMS coveralls are made by combining the benefits of meltblown and spunbond polypropylene. The triple layer fabric has exceptional properties, including resistance to light chemical damage, prolonged durability and abrasion resistance.
Therefore, these protective coveralls can be used in demanding industrial, medical and commercial environments to manage exposure to dry particles and fluids. You should also note that the SMS fabric has been treated with an anti-static material for better performance in sensitive surroundings.
Blue disposable coveralls come with elastic wrists and ankles to prevent sliding during use.
- Nuclear power plants, asbestos, food industry, paint spraying, fiberglass handling, lab/biohazards, cleanroom, medical, general cleaning, metal surface treating, pharmaceutical industry, and nontoxic liquid handling.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
No Hood, No Boot