Restore Sense Off White Nitrile Exam Gloves with maxOat+, 3.5 mil, 2500/case
Count on these nitrile exam gloves for exceptional barrier protection without sacrificing skin softness. The latex-free formulation helps protect hands from fluids, chemicals and germs, while a proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and the glove helps maintain moisture. Highly recommended by professional nurses and accepted by the National Eczema Association, these gloves are widely trusted to leave hands feeling soft.
- Soothe hands - Exam gloves with MaxOat+ colloidal oatmeal can help retain natural moisture and soothe skin. The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to Restore gloves.
- Outstanding tactile sensitivity - 3.5 mil thick medical grade gloves with textured finger tips are thick enough to act as a barrier while maintaining comfort, dexterity, and tactile sensitivity.
- Powder-free, latex-free, gluten-free - 100% synthetic nitrile polymer for individuals allergic to natural rubber latex. Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Food Program, endorsed by the National Celiac Association.
- USP 800 Rated - • Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs.
- Note - Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
- Easy donning - 9.5 inch Ambidextrous gloves with beaded cuffs go on quickly.
- Sizes & Packaging - Available in sizes Extra-small through Extra-Large. Packaged 2500 exam gloves per case (10 boxes of 250 per box) with Smartguard protective film barrier over the box opening to keep gloves clean and in the box.
- Note: Size Extra-Large is packaged 2300 gloves per case (10 boxes of 230 per box).
- Please refer to the Medline Glove Sizing Guide to determine proper sizing.