Medline Sterile Optifoam Gentle Silicone-Faced Foam Dressing with Liquitrap Super Absorbent Core
Medline's Premium, medical-grade dressing designed for advanced wound care is now available for home health use. Far superior to drugstore bandages, Optifoam Gentle helps ease the pain and trauma of dressing changes. The 5-layer Optifoam has a specially-formulated atraumautic silicone adhesive that helps keep it in place and a Liquitrap superabsorbent core that absorbs drainage, converts it into a gel, and locks it away from the wound. Ideal for partial and full-thickness wounds with drainage. Gentle adhesive for greater comfort, and highly comformable, flexible, and absorbent.
- 5 unique layers with a superabsorbent core that absorbs exudate, converts it into a gel, and locks it away.
- Highly conformable foam dressing with gentle silicone adhesive that can be lifted up and reapplied.
- Comfort and flexibility with a low-profile design and a moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) that adjusts to the level of fluid and improves breathability.
- Design helps to collectively displace pressure when used with a pressure injury prevention protocol.
- Indications: partial and full-thickness wounds; contraindications: third-degree burns.
- Size and packaging: 10 per box, 10 boxes per case = 100 sterile wound dressings.
- 3" x 3" with 1.75" x 1.75" pad.
- 4" x 4" with 2.5" x 2.5" pad. Available by the box and case.
- 6" x 6" with 4.5" x 4.5" pad.