Arctic Tuff Cut Resistant Winter Work Gloves, Nitrile Double Coated
Hi-Vis Protection from Cuts and Cold for a safe day at work!
- Double dipped winter work glove 10-gauge Arctic Tuff acrylic insulation liner meets EN511 Level 2 resistance to contact cold.
- Gloves are fully coated with blue premium smooth nitrile for waterproof protection and abrasion resistance.
- Second nitrile overcoating with sandy finish on palm and thumb provides grip in wet, oily, and dry conditions and further abrasion resistance.
- 13-gauge seamless knit shell provides an ergonomic and comfortable fit for prolonged wear.
- High-Visibility Lime Green outer shell/cuff stands out.
- Extended Knit wrists help prevent dirt and debris out.
- Reusable and Machine Washable.
- Hi-vis green outer shell.
- Hi-vis green inner thermal lining.
- Blue nitrile full hand coating.
- Black sandy nitrile palm and full thumb coating.
- ANSI Cut Resistance Level A2. EN 511 X2X contact cold rating. EN 388 4242X Level 4 Abrasion resistance.
- Choose from sizes Medium through 2XL.
- 12 pairs per pack.
- Handling wet, oily, greasy, or dry parts in cold conditions.
- HVAC, Refrigerated areas, warehouse work, shipping and packing, manufacturing, construction, farm and ranch, material handling, parts handling, and more.
Cold and cut resistant hand protection with 2 layer nitrile coating.
- First layer coating: protective full coated base of smooth nitrile
- Second layer coating: nitrile dipped palm and thumb with sandy textured finish
Arctic Tuff Thermal Work Gloves have a seamless heavy acrylic thermal lining with a chemical resistant coating that protects against contact cold, scrapes, cuts, tears, and punctures in cold low temperature working conditions.