Tyvek® 400 Shirts with Open Wrists
Stick with a Brand You Trust - Tyvek®
- Safe. Tyvek Shirts are the best choice for wet and dry applications where superior barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust.
- Multi-Use. Tyvek Shirts protect against particles down to one micron in size and provide the ideal balance between comfort, protection, and durability.
- Comfortable Protection. Strong enough to resist tears and abrasion - but soft breathable fabric is comfortable for all day wear.
- Easy donning via snap closure front and open wrists.
- Laydown collar, no pockets.
- Packaged 50 Tyvek Shirts to a Case
- Typically worn with Tyvek® 400 Pants.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Size Chart
- Lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, non-toxic liquid handling, industrial and general clean-up.
- Worn with the Tyvek 400 Pants (MPN: TY350S) in situations where continuous full-body protection from a Tyvek jumpsuit is not necessary or where heat stress may be a concern.
These versatile shirts are highly recommended for dry and wet applications. They provide a superior barrier against dirt and dust particles and repellency against liquids and aerosols. Additionally, the shirts effortlessly combine durability and breathability which makes them cool and comfortable when put on. The open wrists and lay down collar deliver a more comfortable and casual look without sacrificing on formal appeal. These shirts feature front snap closures for easy dressing and donning.