Tyvek® 400 Pants, Elastic Waist, Open Ankles
Stick with a Brand You Trust - Tyvek®
- Safe. Tyvek pants are the best choice for wet and dry applications where superior barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust.
- Multi-Use. Tyvek pants protect against particles down to one micron in size and provide the ideal balance between comfort, protection, and durability.
- Comfortable Protection. Strong enough to resist tears and abrasion - but soft breathable fabric is comfortable for all day wear.
- Easy donning via elastic waist and open ankles.
- Typically worn with a Tyvek® 400 Shirt.
- Packaging: 50 Tyvek pants to a case.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Size Chart
- Lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, non-toxic liquid handling, industrial and general clean-up.
- Worn with the Tyvek 400 Shirt (MPN: TY303S) in situations where continuous full-body protection from a Tyvek jumpsuit is not necessary or where heat stress may be a concern.
These versatile pants are highly recommended for dry and wet applications. They provide a superior barrier against dirt and dust particles and repellency against liquids and aerosols. Additionally, the shirts effortlessly combine durability and breathability which makes them cool and comfortable when put on. These pants feature an elastic waist and open ankles for easy dressing and donning.