TekniSwab Micro Tip Foam ESD Swab
Safe for static sensitive components!
- Open Cell polyurethane foam has high solvent capacity and is non-abrasive. An ideal choice for critical purpose cleaning or sampling.
- Handle is static dissipative for safe use in static sensitive environments.
- Cleanroom compatible ISO class 4-7 (Class 10 to 10,000). Low particle generation, Fiber NVR & ION levels. Class 10 laundered and packaged.
- Micro tip is ideal for cleaning small, slotted, and hard to reach areas, such as fiber optics or removing excess production material.
- Tip size: 10mm (.393") length, 3.2mm (.125") diameter.
- Polypropylene handle length 66mm (2.6"), overall Length: 76mm (3").
- Packaged: 100 ESD-safe cleanroom foam swabs per bag. 5 bags per pack.