Puritan 6" Cotton Swab without Glue
No Glue means no binder transfer!
- Highly absorbent cotton swab, made from USP (U.S.Pharma) grade cotton fiber to ensure consistency of the tip, soft non-abrasive.
- Seamless cotton swab, no exposed edges. Compatible with most solvents/chemicals.
- Cotton tip is bonded to the wood shaft without glue or binders which eliminates the transfer of any the binder or adhesives.
- Tip Size: Regular Tip 15.875 mm (.625") L x 5.156 mm (.203") Dia.
- Overall Length: 6in. Wood shaft.
- Packaged: 100 per bag, 10 bags per box, = 1,000 cotton applicators.10 boxes per case = 10,000 Glue and Binder Free cotton applicators. Made in USA.
- Puritan Cotton Swab # 869-WC
Made in USA
Puritan 869-WC Cotton Swab without glue
No glue means no chemical transfer. This absorbent, medical grade cotton tip swab is specially constructed with no glue on the tip to eliminate chemical migration and contamination. This regular size tip Puritan PurSwab is Made in the USA of 100% quality cotton. USP (US Pharma) Grade absorbent cotton is carded and coiled on site so you get premiere quality and consistency. The 6 inch birch wood handle gives you rigid cleaning power. Made with no glue used on the tip, you can confidently clean lenses and optical devices without worry of binder transfer. Effectively clean and remove residue from your disk drive heads without scratching with this soft and absorbent cotton tip. This cotton tip swab with no glue can be also used for cleaning wounds and applying medicines. Use these cotton tipped applicators in your critical environments, industrial settings, and medical work places.