Puritan Double Bevel, Double End Cuticle/Orange Sticks
Double Bevel Tip gets into hard to reach places.
- Non-static generating double-beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Ideal for general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry, manicures, and more.
- Commonly used to probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger in industrial applications.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend components leads and break bridges.
- Precision Cut and polished, splinter-free finish will not contaminate solder and component leads.Non-Sterile.
- Size: 177.8mm (7") L x 3.962mm (.156") D.
- P2910 - 100 Orange Sticks per box.
- P2910-CASE - 100 Orange Sticks per box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 sticks.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part# 2910. Made in the USA.