Puritan Sterile Cotton Swabs, 3" Wood Shaft
Individually wrapped to prevent sample contamination
- Suitable for wound dressing and cleaning, specimen collection, application of topical dressings.
- Sterile cotton swabs are individually wrapped - always fresh.
- Highly absorbent cotton swab tip is made from USP (U.S. Pharma) grade cotton fiber (grown in the USA) to ensure consistency of the formed cotton tip. Mfg. in USA.
- Regular Tip Size: 15.875mm (.625") L x 4.775mm (.188") D.
- Overall Length: 76.2mm (3"), Wood shaft.
- Packaged: 2 per wrapper. 100 wrappers per box. 10 boxes per case = 2,000 sterile cotton swabs.
- Puritan Sterile Cotton Swab # 25-803 2WC
Made in USA