Puritan Sterile Cylindrical Tip Foam Swab
Individually wrapped to prevent sample contamination
- Foam swab have a high particle collection capacity, suitable for use as a buccal swab and for other cell collection. Use in wildlife forensic biology for DNA testing in identification of family, species, gender.
- Non-Abrasive, pharma grade foam swabs are highly absorbent.
- Hollow Polystyrene shaft snaps when bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Tip Size: Regular: 16.002mm (.63") L x 4.775mm (.188") D.
- Overall Length: 152.4mm (6")
- Packaged: 100 individually wrapped swabs per box; 10 boxes per case = 1000 sterile foam swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan Sterile Foam Swab # 25-1506 1PF 100
Made in USA