Puritan Small Paddle Tip Foam ESD Swab
For use in Static Sensitive Environments
- ESD safe, open cell, foam swab designed for removal of contamination from surfaces in critical environments.
- Non-Linting, Soft and non-abrasive.
- Static Dissipative Polypropylene shaft. Low ionic contamination. ESD properties will not decay over time.
- Tip Size: 14.224mm (0.56") L x 3.962mm (0.156") D.
- Overall Length: 67.462mm (2.687".), solid polypropylene shaft.
- Packaged: 50 per bag, 20 bags per box = 1,000 ESD Foam swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan ESD Foam Swab # 1273-PF ESD, Texwipe # TX757E
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.