PurSwab Mini Paddle Tip Foam Swab
Lint Free and Non-Abrasive
- Foam tips are made from medical grade polyurethane foam with 100 ppi (pores per square inch) - shred resistant to stand up to the toughest scrubbing.
- Soft, non-abrasive and lint free. Typically used with deionized water and isopropyl alcohol.
- Flexible tip is bonded securely to shaft with thermoplastic adhesive
- Overall Length: 76.2mm (3"), Polypropylene Shaft.
- Tip Size: 15.875mm (.625") L x 3.962mm (0.156") D.
- Packaged 50 Foam swabs per bag. 20 bags per case = 1000 swabs. Puritan Part# 1803-PF.
- Also available in bulk packaging of 500 swabs per bag, 2 bags per case = 1000 swabs. Puritan Part # 1803-PF
- Puritan Foam Swab # 1803-PFB, Chemtronics # CF 4010, Contec # SF-12, Coventry # 1867, Powell # 1867, Texwipe # TX741B, Wilshire # HT1002, VWR # 10812-000/10805-138, Fisher 14 960 3E, Solon # 85410