Portwest CS11 ColdStore Freezer Pants
- Unrivaled cold protection - Insulated cooler pants with high front and back provide extra warmth around the body. Rated for ASTM F2732 Temperature Range -47 °F to 24 °F when worn with CS10 Freezer Jacket (sold separately). Windproof fabric with extremely water resistant fabric finish has water bead away from fabric surface.
- Extra visibility - 5cm reflective tape around the leg increases wearer visibility and safety.
- Comfortable wear - Elasticated back waist for a secure fit. Heavy-duty buckles with wide elastic suspenders are height adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit for the wearer. Breathable fabric draws moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable.
- Maximum wearer flexibility - 2 oversized pockets allow for access without removing gloves. Zipped ankles for easy fitting over work boots. Concealed hook and loop fastening for easy closure. Concealed zip opening for added security
- Knee Pad compatible - Abrasion resistant oxford polyester with reinforced knee patches. Knee pad pockets facilitate slip-in knee pads.
- Color and sizing - Navy blue insulated freezer overalls available in sizes Small through 6XL.