Portwest Bizweld Flame-resistant Arc-Flash Coveralls, CAT 2 (ARC 2 / HRC 2)
Voted the number one favourite coverall in the welding industry, our best selling Bizweld coverall is ideal for offering complete protection to workers exposed to heat. The generous fit provides comfort and allows the wearer to work unhindered whilst ample storage space, rule pocket and concealed mobile phone pocket hold equipment securely and safely.
- Flame resistant welding coverall provides protection against molten metal splash and radiant, convective, and contact heat.
- Dual Hazard protection arc rated FR coveralls protect from both arc flash and flash fire hazards.
- 100% Cotton fabric has guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment with excellent colorfastness and fade resistance.
- Excellent high-tensile strength with superior job-related abrasion and tear resistance.
- Concealed snap front for easy access and concealed cell phone pocket.
- Mic tabs for easy clipping of a radio.
- Pockets: 2 front, 2 back, 1 concealed cell phone pocket, 2 side, 1 rule.
- NFPA® 70E CAT 2 (HRC 2)
- ASTM F1506-10a
- NFPA® 2112
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- Choose from colors: Black, Navy, Orange, Grey, Red, and Royal Blue.
- Available in sizes Medium through 3XL.
- Welding, foundries, and allied industries.