Bizweld Arc Flash and Flame Resistant Work Pants
The Bizweld FR Cargo Pants offer protection against the thermal hazard of electric arc and guarantees flame resistance for the life of the garment. These modern pants have an elastic waist band for comfort and ease of movement. A range of ample pockets allow for convenient storage.
- CAT 2 Arc-rated flame-resistant (AR/FR) cargo pants keep you comfortable, productive, and safe against molten metal splash and radiant, convective, and contact heat.
- Dual Hazard protection arc rated FR work pants protect from both arc flash and flash fire hazards.
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit and extra comfort.
- 100% Cotton fabric has guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment (50 home washes) with excellent colorfastness and fade resistance.
- Excellent high-tensile strength with superior job-related abrasion and tear resistance.
- 7 Pockets: 2 side, 1 leg, 1 concealed cell phone pocket, 2 rear, 1 rule pocket.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- CE-CAT III and CE Certified.
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)
- ASTM F1506-10a
- NFPA® 2112
- NFPA® 70E PPE CAT 2
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- Choose from colors: Navy, Khaki, Gray.
- Available in sizes S through 6XL.