Medline SurePrep Rapid Dry Barrier Film Spray, 28 mL
SurePrep Rapid Dry Barrier Film is a unique, non-stinging, non-cytotoxic skin protectant. The rapid-dry formulation provides near instantaneous protection that can be worn up to 72 hours.
- Protects damaged or intact skin - from moisture associated skin damage (MASD), friction and adhesive trauma
- MASD: incontinence associated dermatitis, intertriginous dermatitis, periwound moisture associated dermatitis, peristomal moisture associated dermatitis
- Friction and shear: injury from medical devices, shear caused by repositioning.
- Adhesive trauma: skin tears caused by adhesive stripping.
- Improves dressing adherence - Extends wear time of dressings by improving adherence.
- Hands-free, hygienic spray application - Spray bottle format does not require direct contact with skin and makes it easier to reach difficult-to-reach areas.
- Quick drying, long-lasting - Dries within 30 seconds and provides protection for up to 72 hours.
- Alcohol-free - Nonstinging, noncytotoxic formula for enhanced patient comfort.
- Transparency - allows for continuous visibility when assessing skin.
- Packaging - 28 ml spray bottle. Sold by the each and a case of 12 bottles.