Medline SurePrep Rapid Dry Barrier Film
SurePrep Rapid Dry Barrier Film is a unique, non-stinging, non-cytotoxic skin protectant. The rapid-dry formulation provides near instantaneous protection that can be worn up to 72 hours.
- Protects damaged or intact skin - from moisture associated skin damage (MASD), friction and adhesive trauma.
- MASD: incontinence associated dermatitis, intertriginous dermatitis, periwound moisture associated dermatitis, peristomal moisture associated dermatitis.
- Friction and shear: injury from medical devices, shear caused by repositioning.
- Adhesive trauma: skin tears caused by adhesive stripping.
- Improves dressing adherence - Extends wear time of dressings by improving adherence.
- Quick drying, long-lasting - Dries within 30 seconds and provides protection for up to 72 hours.
- Alcohol-free - Nonstinging, noncytotoxic formula for enhanced patient comfort.
- Transparency - allows for continuous visibility when assessing skin.
- Packaging - 1 ml single-use wipe, 25 wipes per box. 4 boxes per case = 100 wipes.