Medline SurePrep No-Sting Skin Protectant Wands, Alcohol-free
Medline SurePrep No-Sting Skin Protective Barrier Wands apply a waterproof barrier on intact or damaged skin to help protect from irritation caused by body fluids such as urine and feces, digestive fluids, wound drainage, and friction or adhesives. Fast-drying, gentle, alcohol-free, water-based, non-flammable polymer solution which dries quickly to form a durable and long-lasting protective membrane over the skin. The film is colorless, semi-transparent, and possesses good oxygen and moisture vapor permeability. For use on adults, children, and full term infants at least 1 month of age.
- No-sting formula creates a premium, hospital-quality waterproof barrier on periwound skin.
- "Wand" applicator format allows for precision application to sensitive and hard-to-reach areas.
- Moisture barrier helps with tape and film adhesion and protects periwound skin from friction, body fluids and adhesive stripping.
- Alcohol-free and formulated for delicate skin. Can be applied all over body.
- Fast drying and vapor permeable so skin remains breathable.
- Transparency allows for continuous visibility when assessing skin.
- Change frequency:
- When used as a protective barrier between adhesive dressings and tape: reapply after change of tape or dressing.
- When used as a protective barrier against bodily fluids: reapply as needed, or 2-3 Days depending on frequency of cleansing.
- Packaged 25 1mL wands per box. 5 boxes per case = 125 skin protective barrier wands.