Medline Remedy Clinical Antifungal Ointment, 2.5 oz. Flip Tube, 12/case
Premium petrolatum-based antifungal ointment is enhanced with a proprietary blend of gentle botanical ingredients to moisturize, soothe, and nourish skin with soy, blue-green algae, green tea, clove extract and natural oils. It helps relieve itching, cracking, scaling and discomfort associated with most common superficial fungal infections, and can be used for the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis). Ointment form is ideal for adhering to wet or damp skin.
- Powerful miconazole nitrate 2% - For treatment of athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, superficial skin infections
- Helps relieve itching, cracking, scaling, and discomfort associated with most common superficial fungal infections. Plus, ointment provides relief from itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort, and chafing associated with jock itch.
- Petrolatum base formula features powerful miconazole nitrate 2% to help treat infection, carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) to help adhere to wet or damp skin, and Phytoplex and other botanicals to soothe skin.
- Unscented and safe for sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, CHG compatible.
- Not for use on the scalp or nails or on children under 2 years of age.
- Packaging - One 2.5 oz. (71 mL) flip-top tube -- great for travel.
- Note: The packaging for this product is changing. You may receive either type of packaging until all inventory is updated.
Your favorite Medline Remedy Phytoplex Antifungal Ointment has a new package and a new name - Medline Remedy Clinical Antifungal Ointment - but the quality you love is the same.