KeyStone Controlled Environment SMS White Lab Coats, 30/case
Keystone's SMS disposable Frocks are manufactured from a specially formulated material that makes these garments highly breathable and provides great comfort and protection. These ISO Class 6 cleanroom compatible frocks are low shedding, low in particulate, and are antistatic to protect sensitive products. SMS Frocks are an excellent particulate barrier and liquid repellant. The extra-long, knee-length frocks protect the controlled environment from the number one source of contamination found in cleanrooms --- people. The knit collar and the six-snap front provide better protection than the traditional lab coat. The knit cuffs with thumb loops make donning gloves easier and prevents exposed wrists and forearms on your production floor.
- Fluid-resistant SMS Fabric - Low-linting 3-layer SMS fabric is a good choice where a dry particulate and water-based liquid barrier is needed. Treated with an anti-static agent, too.
- Knit Cuff with Thumb-loop - Tapered fit improves glove donning and user comfort while thumb loop prevents sleeve from sliding up during glove donning.
- Knit Collar and Knee-Length - Knit Mandarin collar provides more complete closure and longer lab coat length provides more coverage and directs contaminants generated from wearer away from critical sites to areas well below the work surface.
- 6 Snaps, 3 Pockets, 1 Hanger Loop - Six-snap front closure for extra protection. 3 patch pockets, and 1 Hanger loop for easy storage in lockers.
- Color & Size - White critical environment lab coats available in sizes Small through 5XL.
- Packaging - 10 per bag, 3 bags per case = 30 disposable SMS lab coats.