Keystone Polypropylene White Frocks
Polypropylene lab coat that is made of a breathable fabric that provides economical protection with elastic wrists and no pockets. It is the best low cost solution to protect workers against dry particulates, dirt and grime.
- Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous dry particulates. Frocks are mildew resistant, non-allergenic, too.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Multi-use: Ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
- Meets ANSI 101-1996.
- Disposable Frocks have a laydown collar, elastic wrists, no pockets.
- Packaged 30 Keystone Frocks with elastic wrist, no pockets to a case.
- Available in sizes Small to 6XL. For Frock Size Information see Size Chart below.