Disposable Microporous Lab Coats, Elastic Wrist, 3 Pockets, White, 30/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
KeyGuard Microporous Lab Coats
The low cost alternative to Tyvek!
- Safe. Microporous Lab Coats are a good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust.
- Comfortable. Lightweight, soft and breathable. Great for hot environments, workers stay cool.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Full collar, elastic wrist, snap front Lab Coats with 3 pockets.
- Packaged 30 Microporous Lab Coats to a case.
- Choose from sizes Small to 4XL. For Size Information - see Size Chart below.
- Meets ANSI 101-1996 and Federal Flammability ACT 16 CFR 1610.
KeyGuard Microporous Lab Coats, White
White microporous disposable lab coats provide superior protection against dry and wet contaminants in controlled work environments. These coats are manufactured using a microporous film material over spunbond polypropylene, guaranteeing optimal protection. The double layer material is designed with exceptional physical properties, including strength and abrasion resistance. Therefore, it will not be susceptible to accelerated wear and tearing. In addition, the tight design of the material is not vulnerable to splashes, vapor or particulate matter. It is also important to note that the microporous apparel is latex-free and non-linting. KeyGuard Lab coats have 3 pockets, two on lower front and one chest pocket.