Suzuki Static Dissipative Latex Finger Cots, 720/bag
Harmony Price: Now: $19.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Suzuki ESD Finger Cots
- Chlorinated, washed, and powder free. For use with class 1 and class 2 static sensitive devices.
- Meets ASTM D257 for surface resistivity - 106 to 108. Certified non-volatile residue and liquid particle count.
- Static Decay Test: 5000 to 0 volts in .01 second. The cots meet MIL-STD-81705B standards.
- Surface Resistivity: 10 (6) - 10 (8) ohms/sq. - reference ASTM D257.
- 100% Non-textured Black Latex. Thickness: 4 mils. Tensile Strenght: Min 30 Mpa, Elongation: Min 700%.
- 720 ESD-safe Finger Cots per pack.
- Suzuki Latex Part #F6RPF
- Electronic assembly, electronic component and circuit board handling, semiconductor facilities, and where static control is a concern.
Suzuki# F6RPF-SM, MD, LG, XL
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.