Suzuki ESD Static Dissipative 4 mil Black Latex Finger Cots, 720/bag
Harmony Price: Now: $19.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Suzuki ESD Safe Static Dissipative 4 Mil Black Latex Finger Cots, Powder Free, Rolled
Prevent damage to ESD-sensitive electronic components.
- Chlorinated, washed, and powder free.
- Rolled finger cots are easy and fast to put on.
- For use with class 1 and class 2 static sensitive devices.
- Meets ASTM D257 for surface resistivity - 106 to 108. Certified non-volatile residue and liquid particle count.
- Static Decay Test: 5000 to 0 volts in .01 second. The cots meet MIL-STD-81705B standards for ESD Control.
- Surface Resistivity: 10 (6) - 10 (8) ohms/sq. - reference ASTM D257.
- 100% Non-textured Black Latex. Thickness: 4 mils. Tensile Strength: Min 30 Mpa, Elongation: Min 700%.
- 720 ESD-safe Finger Cots per pack.
- Suzuki Latex part numbers: F6R-PF-SM, MD, LG, XL
- Electronic parts assembly, electronic component and circuit boards handling, semiconductor facilities, and where ESD control is a concern.
Don't see your question answered? Connect with our USA based customer service team.