ANSI A4 Cut Resistant Polyurethane Coated HPPE Gloves, Gray/Gray, 1/pair
Harmony Price: $4.99
Sale Price: Now: $4.39
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Cut Resistant HPPE Gloves
Protect workers hands with highly cut resistant gloves.
- Protection against cuts, abrasions and hazardous materials.
- Meets ANSI cut level A4 and EN 388 4542.
- Polyurethene gloves offer some protection from oils, greases and solvents.
- Caution. They are not designed to protect from excessive heat or cold or from harsh chemicals.
- Soft and breathable 13 gauge high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber shell is engineered for maximum cut resistance while offering excellent flexibility and dexterity.
- Polyurethane palm coating provides better gripping without feeling sticky or reducing touch sensitivity.
- High tensile strength with low weight. High energy absorption and low elongation.
- Durable. Highly abrasion resistant and lasts through multiple launderings to provide long-lasting protection.
- Choose from sizes Extra Small to 2XL.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.