SAS Safety SafeCut Gray Polyurethane Coated Cut Resistant Gloves
Experience superior hand protection with ANSI A6 Cut Resistant Work Gloves, designed to guard against cuts, abrasions, and punctures while offering a soft, breathable 13-gauge HPPE fiber knit shell for maximum comfort and flexibility. These cut-resistant gloves featuring a non-sticky polyurethane palm coating, ideal for handling oils, greases, and solvents without sacrificing touch sensitivity. Available in sizes small to 3XL and sold by the pair or by the dozen for 3XL.
- ANSI A6 Cut Resistance - Cut resistant work gloves protect against cuts, abrasions and and punctures. EN 388 4542.
- Soft and breathable - 13 gauge high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber knit shell is engineered for maximum cut resistance while offering excellent flexibility and softness.
- Polyurethane palm coating - Provides better gripping without feeling sticky or reducing touch sensitivity. Polyurethane resists oils, greases, and solvents.
- Durable. constructed with heat-resistant synthetic fibers.
- Sizes - Small to 3XL.
- Sold by the pair - 3XL size sold by the dozen pairs.