White Polypropylene Lab Coats, Elastic Wrist, 3 Pockets, White, 30/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Keystone Polypropylene White Lab Coats
Economical Protection for nonhazardous areas
- Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous dry particulates. Lab Coats are mildew resistant, non-allergenic, too.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Multi-use: Ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
- Full collar, Elastic Wrist Lab Coats with 3 pockets.
- Packaged 30 Keystone Polypropylene Lab Coats to a case.
- Choose from sizes Small to 4XL. For Lab Coat size information, see size chart below.
- Meets ANSI 101-1996.
Keystone White Polypropylene Lab Coats
If you are looking for protective wear for your cleanroom, laboratory or manufacturing operation, you should choose white polypropylene disposable lab coats. These lab coats are manufactured using spunbound polypropylene, guaranteeing protection against non-hazardous particles.
The fabric is latex-free and non-linting. Therefore, this disposable apparel is suitable for workers with allergy concerns. The seams of the coat are serged. This production process prevents premature fraying and unraveling of the protective clothing.
White polypropylene coats are affordable and economical, and they are perfect for operations that use disposable lab coats heavily. Features 3 pockets to hold small tools, swabs, notebooks, or whatever else you might need.
- Paint spraying, pesticides handling, asbestos abatement, cleanroom, fiberglass handling, food processing, general maintenance, light chemicals, mining operations, and nuclear industries.