KeyStone SMS White Lab Coats, Knit Wrist, 3 Pockets, 30/case
Harmony Price: $88.99
— You save
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
KeyStone SMS White Lab Coats
3 Layer Protection without Sacrificing Breathability!
- Comfortable. Lightweight, soft, breathable 3 layer fabric is a good choice where a dry particulate d liquid barrier is needed. Treated with an anti-static agent, too.
- Safe. SMS Lab Coats offer an excellent barrier against water based liquids and are resistant to light chemical splash.
- Multi-use. Ideal for cleanroom, pharmaceutical, food industry, janitorial cleaning, general maintenance, and non-toxic liquid handling.
- Full Knit Collar, Knit Wrist and 3 pockets lab coats.
- Packaged 30 KeyStone SMS Lab Coats to a case.
- Choose from sizes Small to 4XL. For Size Information, see Size Chart below.
- Meets ANSI 101-1996 and Federal Flammability ACT 16 CFR 1610.
Disposable Keystone SMS Lab Coats Size Chart.
Disposable Lab Coats Material Comparison Chart.
Keystone SMS White Lab Coats with Knit Wrists
White SMS disposable lab coats are ideal for all-round protection in sensitive environments such as laboratories and cleanrooms. This type of protective apparel is made using a special tri-layer material, consisting of melt-blown polypropylene between two spunbound polypropylene layers.
These combined coatings work together to provide protection against particulate matter. The material will also lend a reliable shield against potentially damaging vapors and particles in the workspace. Additionally, the SMS lab coat will give moderate splash protection in wet rooms.
In addition to the exceptional protection, the SMS apparel will provide breathable comfort. These lab coats with Knit Wrists and collars also have 3 pockets to hold your cleanroom notebooks, pens, swabs, small tools, or whatever else you might need.
- Nuclear power plants, asbestos, food industry, paint spraying, fiberglass handling, lab/biohazards, cleanroom, medical, general cleaning, metal surface treating, pharmaceutical industry, and nontoxic liquid handling.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.