DuraWear® Balaclava Style Spray Sock, 12/pack
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
DuraWear® Balaclava Spray Sock
Goes on Fast and Easy!
- Safe. Lightweight 100% Cotton Balaclava style hood protects from overspray and particulates.
- One Size Fits All Stretch-knit fabric goes on fast and is adjustable to cover head, neck, mouth/nose.
- Cool, breathable material is soft against the skin and absorbs perspiration.
- Reusable/Washable and Multi-use. Can be worn with goggles, half-masks, full-mask respirators.
- Packaged 12 per bag.
Our Protective Spray socks are made from 100% cotton rib knit for comfort, breathability and absorption. The stretch-to-fit 100% cotton sock is washable and can be used multiple times. The material of the spray sock is a cotton stretch knit fabric which is soft and feels comfortable against the skin. Each sock is wide enough to cover the head and neck, with an open face that can be worn three different ways, covering your head, neck, mouth and or nose. It covers the mouth to prevent inhalation and is absorbent to help keep your head cool. Spray socks are designed for use in industrial and automotive applications. Worn over the head and neck in conjunction with goggles and half or full face reusable respirators, spray socks are typically used by paint spray operators to protect against paint and other particulates.