CleanTex Cotton Wipes
CleanTex CottonWipe is a strong, double-sided twill-pattern cotton wipe woven in a cross section of 118 x 60 threads per square inch. 100% cotton wipe manufactured with long-staple cotton yarn to eliminate free-floating fibers on the fabric surface. Use these ultra-high quality cotton wipes to clean, polish, and burnish metallic and nonmetallic magnetic media disk surfaces. Clean diffusion furnace equipment in water fabrication and other equipment in areas where high temperatures prevent use of synthetic wipers. Autoclavable, extremely durable, highly absorbent, and heat-resistant; the highest quality cotton wipes on the market.
- Strong. Tightly woven 100% double-sided twill patterned cotton wiper is woven from 100% long staple cotton fibers in a cross section on 118 x 60 threads per inch. Highly durable for use on abrasive surfaces.
- Low-lint surface and bias-cut sealed edges, won't unravel to minimize contamination.
- Absorbent and heat-resistant. Autoclavable CleanTex Cotton Wipes are ideal for cleaning aqueous and organic solvent spills in areas where high temperatures prevent the use of synthetic wipes.
- Antistatic. Excellent resistance to buildup of electrostatic discharge. Wipe delicate components and magnetic media surfaces safely.
- Choose from three sizes. 4" x 4", 9" x 9" and 12" x 12".
CleanTex# CT304, CT309, CT312 CleanTex Cotton Wipes
- Cleaning, polishing, and burnishing of metallic and nonmetallic magnetic media disk surfaces.
- Cleaning diffusion furnace equipment in water fabrication and other equipment in areas where high temperatures prevent the use of synthetic wipers.
- Removing aqueous and organic solvent spills.