TekniSat 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Presaturated 9" Polyester Knit Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Borders
70% IPA Solution Cleans Work Areas Quickly!
- 100% High Strength continuous filament polyester yarn in a double knit, no run interlock pattern, resulting in ultra-low particle and fiber generation. Basis weight of 140 g/m2.
- Abrasion-resistant, with soft knit texture that will not scratch sensitive surfaces. Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment to achieve ultra cleanliness.
- Pre-wet with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 30% DI Water. Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment.
- Using a presaturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency. Squirt bottle dispensing has many variables which impact cleaning performance. Oversaturated wipes do not attract contaminants; undersaturated wipes can repel contaminants.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Borders for the ultimate in fiber and particle control. Using pressure & heat, a 5mm seal is created around the border of the wipe for optimum fiber and particle retention.
- Compatible with ISO Class 3-5 (Class 1-100) environments.
- Produced in a ISO 9001 Class 10/ISO 4 cleanroom environment with ultra-pure wiper substrates, (<10ppb) IPA and 18Mohm DI Water (filtered to .1 micron). Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size: 9" x 9".
- TS3PBI70-99 - 100 wipes per pail, 2 pails per case. Pails minimize VOC's and outgassing.
- TS3PBI70R-99 - 100 refills per pack (50 per inner bag, 2 inners per pack), 6 packs per case = 600 presaturated cleanroom wipes. Refills reduce landfill waste and lower costs.