TekniPure Polyester Knit Cleanroom Wipe with Laser Sealed Edges, ISO Class 4
Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment!
- Standard weight 100% High Strength Polyester fiber (continuous filament, double knit, 140 g/m2) resulting in ultra low particle and fiber generation.
- Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces. Resist abrasion from rough surfaces. Highly sorbent wipe works well with IPA and other cleaning solvents.
- Ideal for wiping critical surfaces to achieve ultra cleanliness. Great for environmental & process surface cleaning.
- Laser Sealed Edge on all sides to minimize fiber release. Laser Sealed Edges provide effective contamination control in critical environments and offer the best value.
- Solvent safe double bag cleanroom packaging. Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments. Autoclavable for aseptic environments.
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality. ISO Class 5 laundered and packaged.
- Size and packaging:
- 9" x 9". Packaged 150 wipes per double bag, 10 bags per case = 1500 polyester cleanroom wipes.
- 12" x 12". Packaged 100 wipes per double bag, 10 bags per case = 1000 polyester cleanroom wipe.
Teknipure Wipe Cross-Reference Guide
Teknipure TC2PL1 Laser Sealed Edge Polyester Wipe Data Sheet