Sterile PreSaturated Poly/Cellulose Cleanroom Wipe, 9" x 9"
70% IPA solution cleans quickly!
- Sterile poly/cellulose wipe is sterilized via gamma irradiation and pre-wet with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 30% DI Water.
- Versatile non-woven polyester/cellulose material is soft but durable, maintaining strength even with aggressive cleaning.
- Low particle and fiber generation. Ideal for item pass-thru wipe down and for general purpose wiping of critical surfaces and equipment.
- Using a pre-saturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency while reducing VOC's and simplifying inventory and procedures.
- Compatible with ISO Class 5+ (Class 100) Cleanroom environments.
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size 9" x 9".
- Flex Pack packing feature Z-folded and stacked wipes in a resealable pouch to minimize evaporation.
- Choose from 30/pack and 50/pack, 24 packs per case = 720 and 1,200 sterile pre-saturated cleanroom wipes/case options.
This product can only ship via ground service!