Puritan Sterile Large Tip Foam Swab
Individually wrapped to prevent sample contamination
- Foam swabs have a high particle collection capacity and release properties.
- Non-Abrasive, pharma grade foam swabs are highly absorbent.
- Ideal for specimen collection, buccal swab, diagnostic sampling and environmental sampling.
- Polypropylene shaft is scored at 4cm from tip for easy detachment.
- Tip Size: 25.4mm (1") L x 11.125mm (.438") D
- Overall Length: 130.81mm (5.15")
- Packaged: 50 individually wrapped swabs per box. 10 boxes per case = 500 sterile foam swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan Sterile MacroFoam Swab # 25-1607 1PF SC.
Puritan designed this swab in conjunction with the federal agency charged with defending against biological attacks. Because of the specific attributes of this foam swab, the 25-1607 1PF SC has been adopted by other labs to train and test for a range of bio-hazards, including antharax.