PurSwab Micro Tip Foam Swab
Ideal for cleaning Fiber Optic Connections!
- Foam tip swabs are made from medical grade polyurethane foam with 100 ppi (pores per square inch) - shred resistant to stand up to the toughest scrubbing. Soft, non-abrasive and lint free.
- Foam swabs open-cell structure gives the best solvent holding capacity of any style of swab. These swabs are free of adhesives or binders that could contaminate your process.
- Tip Size: 1.78mm (.07") W x 14.58mm (.574") L
- Overall Length: 161.8mm (6.324"), Glass filled polpropylene shaft for extra rigidity and strength.
- Packaged: 50 foam Swabs to a bag. 20 bags per case = 1,000 swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan Swab # 1276-PF, Powell # 1911, Tech Spray # 2316-10
Puritan 1276-PF Foam Swab Technical Spec Sheet Page 1
Puritan 1276-PF Foam Swab Technical Spec Sheet Page 2
Made in USA