Portwest AR/FR High Visibility Mesh Safety Vest, CAT 1 (ARC 1 / HRC 1)
Intended for situations requiring high visibility and FR hazards, these Arc flash-protective garments meet NFPA 70E standards to protect workers from arc flash burns. Tested to meet and surpass the required EN and US Standards, the Modaflame™ Knit range is strong, durable, and highly innovative.
- CAT 1 Arc-rated flame resistant hi-vis mesh vest for increased visibility and flame protection. To be worn over ARC rated clothing only.
- ANSI Class 2 high visibility safety vest with 2" sew-on flame resistant reflective tape.
- Modaflame knit with 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fiber has inherent flame resistance that won't degrade with washing.
- Hook and loop closure for easy access.
- 1 internal pocket for secure storage.
- ASTM F1506-10a
- NFPA® 70E PPE CAT 1
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2:2
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 5.1 CAL/CM2 (HAF 69%)
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 2
- Color: Yellow.
- Available in sizes M through 6XL.