Portwest A721 Level 2 Anti Impact Coated Glove, Orange/Yellow
Maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology,Reinforced thumb crotch and padded palms,Hook and loop strap for safe secure fit,Nitrile sandy coating for exceptional grip in water, grease or oil contact,Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation,100% breathable seamless liner
Comfort, grip, and impact protection!
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 Impact resistant - Coated work gloves with flexible TPR impact pods and padded palm provides vital protection against impact to the hand from multiple hazards.
- Sandy nitrile grip - Palm coating is puncture and chemical resistant and provides exceptional grip in water, grease, or oil contact.
- Reinforced durability - Thumb saddle reinforces common wear point and double dipped coating enhances longevity.
- Dexterity and ventilation - EN 420 Dexterity 5 gloves can pick up 5 mm diameter pins. Seamless 13-gauge polyester liner with palm-only coating for ventilation. Flexible sandy nitrile coating minimizes hand fatigue.
- Hook and loop - strap ensure a secure fit.
- Color - Orange palm coating, Yellow shell, Black TPR pods.
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A1
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 – Pass
- EN 420 Dexterity 5
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 4241XP
- CE Certified
- Packaged - 1 pair per pack.