Portwest A721 Level 2 Anti Impact Coated Glove, Orange/Yellow
Comfort, grip, and impact protection!
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 Impact resistant - Coated work gloves with flexible TPR impact pods and padded palm provides vital protection against impact to the hand from multiple hazards.
- Sandy nitrile grip - Palm coating is puncture and chemical resistant and provides exceptional grip in water, grease, or oil contact.
- Reinforced durability - Thumb saddle reinforces common wear point and double dipped coating enhances longevity.
- Dexterity and ventilation - EN 420 Dexterity 5 gloves can pick up 5 mm diameter pins. Seamless 13-gauge polyester liner with palm-only coating for ventilation. Flexible sandy nitrile coating minimizes hand fatigue.
- Hook and loop - strap ensure a secure fit.
- Color - Orange palm coating, Yellow shell, Black TPR pods.
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A1
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 – Pass
- EN 420 Dexterity 5
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 4241XP
- CE Certified
- Packaged - 1 pair per pack.