Pacific Handy Cutter HC100 Industrial Box Cutter, Retractable, Tap Open/Close, 12/box
The HC-100 Handy Cutter, invented by Pacific Handy Cutter in 1950, was the original flat blade box cutter that changed the cutting world forever. This new economical cutting tool became an instant success in all industries. It is an easy to use, light weight all metal cutting tool. Just tap open to expose the blade and when done, tap to cover the blade.
- Industrial Durability – Full metal design suits high volume and industrial applications. Cut thousands of corrugated, cardboard boxes every day and all you need to do is replace the blade.
- Sleek, Compact Design – This handy box cutter is only 2 oz and 4.3″ long. Talk about good things coming in a small package.
- One-Tap Retractable – Stay safe when the blade is not in use. Avoid harm to yourself and your products with this handy design.
- 0.009″ Thick Blade – PHC RB009 Razor Blades are honed to their most effective thickness for a consistently sharp edge. And you can change each blade with ease in a few seconds.
- Effective and Economical – 12 Box Cutters Per Box and with bulk discounts you can pay as little as $0.52 per cutter. What a deal!
- Made in the USA