Medline Sterile Bulkee II Extra Absorbent Super Fluff Sponges, 3 Size Options
Sterile 12-ply gauze sponge with open weave design is low linting and provides fast wicking, extra absorbency, and aeration. Ideal as a primary dressing and for pre-op prepping, cleansing, debriding, and packing.
- All the great features of the Bulkee II Gauze Bandages in a sponge.
- Superior loft, bulk and absorbency make it an excellent primary dressing.
- Effectively manages exudate in and around the wound.
- Ideal for pre-op prepping and cleansing, debriding and packing.
- Size and packaging: Fluff gauze sponges come in sterile wrappers with 2, 5, or 10 sponges per wrapper.
- 4" x 4"
- 2/packs come in boxes of 25 packs (=50 gauze sponges) and cases of 24 boxes (=600 packs = 1200 gauze sponges)
- 10/packs come in a case of 128 packs = 1280 gauze sponges.
- 6" x 6.75".
- 2/pack come in boxes of 20 packs, 12 boxes per case = 240 packs = 480 gauze sponges.
- 5/pack come in a case of 120 packs = 600 gauze sponges.
- 10/pack come in a case of 48 packs = 480 gauze sponges.
- 7.75" x 8.75".
- 2/pack comes in a box of 25 packs, 8 boxes per case = 200 packs = 400 gauze sponges.