Medline CURAD Flex-Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1-1/2" x 3", for Knuckles, 100/box (1200/case)
CURAD Flex-Fabric Bandages are designed with a woven fabric that stretches, bends, breathes, and stays on comfortably, even when wet. They are very durable and comfortable to wear, making them CURAD's most popular style of bandage. Each bandage features a four-sided seal that protects the wound from dirt and germs. Uniquely shaped bandages are ideal for knuckle cuts and scrapes.
- Stretches with movement - The fabric backing is designed to conform to body contours, stretching and bending with movement.
- Durable Protection for active lifestyles - Designed to comfortably stay on through your everyday activities. The water-repellent coating keeps the bandages dry and secure.
- Non-stick pads - Won’t stick to or disrupt the wound from healing. Skin-friendly adhesive leaves no sticky residue on the skin.
- 4-sides seal - Bandages are designed with 4-sided seal around the wound to keep out dirt and germs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex - Safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Size - 1.5" x 3" (3.8 x 7.6 cm).
- Sterile packaging - 100 sterile bandages per box, 12 boxes per case = 1200 adhesive bandages.