CURAD Sterile Flex-Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1" x 3" Strips, 100/box
Designed for people with active lifestyles who require a comfortable bandage to "stay put", Medline CURAD Flex-Fabric bandages are made of woven fabric designed to stretch, bend, breathe and stay on comfortably, even when wet. The 4-sided seal holds tight to keeps dirt and germs out, yet removes easily without sticking to the wound or leaving residue.
- Flex-fabric bandages have a woven design that stretches as you move and conforms gently to body contours.
- Comfortable, breathable material lets air flow to help healing.
- Seals on all four sides to keep out dirt and germs.
- Absorbent pad won't stick to the wound.
- Holds tight for long-lasting protection yet removes easily without leaving sticky residue on the skin.
- Size: 1" x 3" (2.5 x 7.6 cm).
- Packaging: Choose from a box of 100 individually-wrapped sterile bandages, a case of 12 boxes (1200 bandages), and a bulk case of 7200 bandages.