AccuWrap 2-Layer Compression Bandage System, 30-40 mmHg, 3-Piece Kit
Premium advanced wound care kit used in hospitals is now available for home care. The AccuWrap 2-layer system makes compression accurate and comfortable to manage venous disease and associated edema for up to 7 days. Its low-profile design easily fits under clothing and footwear and is breathable for easier wearing throughout treatment. For management of venous leg ulcers, edema, lymphedema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate.
- 2-layer compression wrap system delivers therapeutic compression to manage venous disease, lymphedema, and associated edema for up to 7 days
- Thin, streamlined layering and breathable materials make it easier to wear throughout treatment.
- Low-profile design fits easily under clothes and shoes.
- Short-stretch padding layer made of 100% polyester has a slight cohesive texture to help it stay in place.
- Woven short-stretch compression layer is imprinted with an accuracy indicator that lets you visually confirm you're using the ideal level of compression.
- Provides 30-40 mmHg of theraputic compression. AccuWrap Lite is also available and provides 20-30 mmHg of compression
- One kit contains: (1) padded 4 in. x 4.4 yd. roll; (1) woven 4in. x 6 yd. compression roll; (1) stocking.
- Extra-Large size for larger limbs has a 4" x 5.5" padded roll and 4" x 7 yd. compression roll.