Remedy Clinical Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant Paste, Vanilla scent, 4 oz.
Remedy Clinical Zinc Oxide Paste is a skin protectant for skin exposed to prolonged moisture. Helps relieve discomfort associated with diaper rash caused by wetness, urine and/or stool. Great for geriatrics, oncology patients, and anyone with macerated skin. Remedy Clinical products are made for the most sensitive, at-risk skin. The nutritional formulation leaves skin contains soothing antioxidants, vitamins, and slow-release natural oils, and is free of aloe, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes or chemicals.
- Zinc oxide paste helps seal out wetness and is indicated for the relief of discomfort associated with diaper rash caused by wetness, urine and/or stool, and other macerated skin conditions.
- Temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin, minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- White petrolatum-based (57%) and zinc oxide (17%) formulation sticks on intact, irritated, or denuded skin.
- Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and formulated without menthol or other analgesics that may cause a burning sensation on sensitive skin.
- For all ages. Pediatrician-tested. Great for geriatrics, oncology patients, and anyone with macerated skin.
- Vanilla scent.
- CHG compatible.
- 4 oz per tube.
- Note: The packaging for these products is changing. You may receive either type of packaging over the next few months.