Medigrip Latex Elastic Tubular Support Bandage
Medline Medigrip reusable compression bandage is designed to secure dressings, provide support for joints, and, when applied as a double layer, deliver mild compression.
- Great for use as a retention dressing, compression bandage, and helping to treat edema, chronic venous insufficiency, dislocations, and sprains.
- Elastic material is easy to apply and reapply to create custom compression
- Contains natural rubber latex.
- Sizes: Widths and guidance as follows:
- Size A - 1.75" (4.5 cm) - For Small Extremities.
- Size B - 2.5" (6.3 cm) - For Hands and Small Arms.
- Size C - 2.63" (6.8 cm) - Medium Arms, Small Ankles.
- Size D - 3" (7.5 cm) - Large Arms, Medium Ankles, Small Knees.
- Size E - 3.5" (7.5 cm) - For Large Ankles, Medium Knees, and Small Thighs.
- Size F - 4" (10 cm) - For Large Knees and Medium Thighs.
- Size G - 4.75" (12 cm) - Large Thighs.
- Size J - 6.75" (17.15 cm) - Small Trunks.
- Size K - 8.25" (21 cm) - Medium/Large Trunks.
- One nonsterile roll.