Medigrip Latex Elastic Tubular Support Bandage, 36" (1 yd.) roll, 30 rolls/case
Medline Medigrip reusable compression bandage is designed to secure dressings, provide support for joints, and, when applied as a double layer, deliver mild compression.
- Great for use as a retention dressing, compression bandage, and helping to treat edema, chronic venous insufficiency, dislocations, and sprains.
- Elastic material is easy to apply and reapply to create custom compression
- Contains natural rubber latex.
- Sizes: 36" (1 yard) length rolls in following sizes:
- Size E - 3.5" (7.5 cm) - For Large Ankles, Medium Knees, and Small Thighs.
- Size F - 4" (10 cm) - For Large Knees and Medium Thighs.
- Size G - 4.75" (12 cm) - Large Thighs.
- Additional sizing for hands and arms available in 11 yard (396 inches) rolls.