Kimtech G3 White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves, Extended Cuff 12", ISO 3 (Class 1)
When you need a reliable cleanroom glove, the Kimtech™ G3 White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves are a smart choice. The gloves offer a comfortable fit and feature textured fingertips for a secure grip, excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity. Additionally, they are ambidextrous with high tack / grip. They feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down, measure 12 inches long and have a 6 mil thickness. They are made with nitrile polymer, an excellent alternative for workers and technicians with latex allergies. Whether you need a strong protective glove for medical device, pharmaceutical or semiconductor manufacturing, the Kimtech™ G3 White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves offer protection you can trust. Wearing the proper gloves helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provides a barrier against splashes. Kimtech™ G3 White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments (triple bagged with case liner).
- Extra thick 6 mil gloves with AQL 1.5 exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes) for more protection. Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment.
- Compatible for Cleanrooms with an ISO 3 (Class 1) rating or higher. A good choice for medical device, pharmaceutical or semiconductor manufacturing.
- Passes Chemo (ASTM D6978-05) tested for use with chemotherapy drugs and hormones.
- High tack grip. Textured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces
- Ambidextrous and beaded cuffs for easy donning and preventing roll down.
- Choose from sizes Small to XL.
- Double bagged. Packaged 100 gloves to a bag, 10 bags to a case = 1000 Nitrile Cleanroom gloves.