HexArmor MX200 Safety Glasses, Clear Lens, Multiple Anti-Fog Options
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Buy More, Save More
|Buy 8 or above||and get 3% off|
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
HexArmor MX200 Safety Glasses
Permanent Anti-fog protection!
- Increase compliance with safety glasses that have it all: performance, comfort, fit, and style.
- Rimless wraparound lens with LTX® Lens Technology provide a wide field of vision at premium optical clarity.
- TruShield permanent Anti-fog inner coating never washes off and lasts the lifetime of glasses.
- Lightweight design with contoured nose bridge for all day comfort and fit.
- Flexible soft-grip side arms provide a low-pressure, slip-free, and stable fit for any head.
- Beveled lens edge for additional upper eye protection.
- Integrated channel for eye ventilation.
- Dielectric safety glasses with 100% metal-free design for use around electricity.
- Filters 100% of harmful UV rays.
- Compliant with ANSI Z87.1.2015, CE EN166, CSA Z94.3*, and High Impact Rated Z87+ (*With exception of TruShield®2SF).
- Lens Coating Options:
- TruShield 2F - Inner and outer anti-fog coatings for moderately dirty conditions with hot to cold and cold to hot transition.
- TruShield S - Inner dual-action anti-fog coating and an exterior anti-scratch hard coating for conditions with a high degree of dirt, debris, or severe fogging factors.
- TruShield 2SF - Inner and outer dual-action anti-fog coatings for continuously fogging conditions.
- Packaged 1 pair of glasses per bag.
Care Instructions for TruShield Coated Lens:
- Note: Using any anti-fog wipes, alcohol-based cleaners or any other non-HexArmor® cleaning product on TruShield® lenses can cause damage.
- Lightly blow off any loose dirt or debris from your lenses.
- Rinse your lenses with cool water. HexArmor® eyewear is engineered to have excess dirt cleanly wash off the lens without sticking.
- Use a soft, dry microfiber cloth to gently wipe your lenses.
- If you’re not immediately putting the safety eyewear on, store it in a safe spot or in a pouch or case. Never put unprotected safety eyewear in your pocket.
Freezer Test: Selecting Coatings for Environmental Fogging | HexArmor
Watch what happens as we compare two different HexArmor TruShi...
HexArmor Eyewear MX200s Product Overview
The MX200s, slim style, lightweight panoramic vision safety ey...
Ultimate Cleanability – Permanent Anti-fog Coatings - HexArmor Safety Eyewear
HexArmor believes in a fundamentally different protective coat...