Suzuki Nitrile Finger Cots
- Chlorinated, washed, and powder free.
- 100% Nitrile material is free of latex and latex proteins, no allergic reactions.
- Blended with Anti-Static agents for consistent surface resistance.
- Ideal for use in handling and assembling Class II ESD devices. Surface resistivity (ohms/sq): 10(10)–10(12).
- Resistant to oil, grease, and chemicals - won't breakdown.
- Ultra smooth finish, 4 mil thick. Length: 68 mm. Elongation at break: 600%. Tensile Strength 24 Mpa.
- 100% Latex-Free.
- 720 Nitrile Finger Cots per pack.
FAQQ. Are these finger cots made of latex?
A. No they are made of synthetic nitrile.
Q. Are these cots smooth or textured?
A. These nitrile finger cots are smooth on the inside and outside.
Q. How do I put on a finger cot?
A. Place your finger in the middle of the cot with the roll facing outward/away. Unroll by pushing down to the end of the finger. To remove, reverse steps by rolling cot up the finger. Keep finger away from the contaminated side. If you have too much difficulty or discomfort you may need a larger finger cot.
A. Nitrile finger cots are useful in electronic assembly, pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical and healthcare settings to apply ointment and where gloves would be too cumbersome, semiconductor manufacturing, and other industrial settings